Aug 9, 2011

EGGWHITE FACIAL SOAP, by Lanolin Agg-Tval from VICTORIA,SWEDEN

EGGWHITE FACIAL SOAP, by Lanolin Agg-Tval from VICTORIA,SWEDEN
100% Original and Authentic

Original soap packing is 6pcs in a box.(6 x 2 oz)/50 gram bar.
If purchase less then 6pcs,I will pack the soap by own packing for each pcs:)

Promotion price:
1pcs 50g RM40
1 box (6 x 50g) RM220


market price: 1pcs=RM98
1 box (6 x 50g) RM480

================================================
About Victoria:
In 1904 Victoria started as a candle making company. Nine years later they produced their first soaps. This Swedish company produces a wide variety of soaps. Their better known soaps include Cremosin, Lanoline Egg White soap, and Talba.

Ingredient :
Vegetable base (sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate), aqua, glycerine, egg white powder, rose water, sodium lactate, lanolin, trisodium EDTA.
Not animal testing.
Product of Sweden
Especially gentle for dry, delicate skin types.

EGG WHITE ~Egg white Protein helps Shrinkage of Pore, Control thorny tissues, Sebum Control
LANOLIN ~helps moisturizes, soft skin and smooth skin
Rose Water ~provides attractive rose scent, soothing and whitening

Recommend by Magazine:

step to use:
step 1: lather and smoothen the foam all over your face with water and massage gently.
step 2:Leave it for 5 minutes.
step 3:Next, rinse it with lukewarm water and then follow with cold water. Impurities will be extracted from your pores naturally.

Morning use as cleanser
Night use as deep facial mask

You will notice a rosy glow appears on your skin. The gentle rose water and lanolin are added to help smoothen skin and make it soft to the touch.

Testimonial:
Gentle on the Skin Apr 03, 2010
After hearing so much about egg white soap, I had to try it out. I recommend it. I've used it for about 4 weeks in a row, and overall, my skin is looking and feeling healthier, with less large blemishes. I'm 23, so it's not just for those of you who want to rejuvenate - it's really good just for keeping skin bright. It's a gentle cleaning soap, and having a few minutes to let it try is relaxing smile.gif.

reat SoapJan 30, 2010
The soap is great and makes your skin feel soft. I have read so much about this product and finally decided to purchase it. Everyone should use it.

EggcellentJun 17, 2010
Item arrived promptly and I am pleased with the product. It's packaged very nicely, the soap smells so clean and it seems to help my complexion. It makes my skin feel so fresh and lightly tightens it.

FantasticAug 24, 2010
This product got raves in the New York Times so I thought I would try it and it is wonderful. Leaves skin soft but it is especially great for the face. As one who has avoided soap for years, this one diminshes pores (must be those egg whites) and leaves skin glowing, not drying at all.

Best facial soap ever!!Oct 08, 2010
I have been using this soap for years. I love it! It makes skin soft and tight, and clears and shrinks pores. It's like an instant facelift! My facial routine includes washing my face with this soap, then an egg white facial, followed by jojoba oil as a moisturizer. It works wonders for acne, large pores, and wrinkles!

fantasticOct 09, 2010
I am 67 years old and have tried about everything "out there". I have used Retin A, Kinerase, and really expensive beauty products. But with age, my pores were getting larger. This stuff really works. I let it dry on face as directed. It was not drying, but after a week, I noticed tiny white oil plugs pushed up to surface. I figure it will take about 6 months for complete change, but face looks better already. It is inexpensive, and all natural. What more can I say?

I've used this product for 3 months now. After the first 3 days, I can already see improvements of my facial skin. My face is noticably lighter and brighter as I have tanned skin due to long term exposure to the sun while working. After 2 weeks, I notice that even my facial pores have shrunk. Great product!"
- Melvin, Selangor-

On Thu, 21 October 2010 @ 10:51 AM, c.t.k.n. says:
Thanks to my good friend who introduced Victoria Eggwhite Soap to me...though in the beginning I thought its just another cleanser!
Just after a few days use, I can see the difference..my skin texture is smoother, firmer yet supple and fairer too. Compared to other cleansers I have used, this lasts a long time and also acts as a mask...so its economical.
Give Victoria Eggwhite Soap a try...and you will see what I mean. smile.gif


Wed, 20 October 2010 @ 05:09 PM, Soo says:
I have been recommended by a friend to this product. At first I was quite reluctant to try as my facial complexion has been my pride, and I don't want anything to spoil it. You see, being at 60+, many of my age could not have a "better" look. Anyway, I tried and have discovered that this soap gives me added cleansing and moisturing and now my complexion is even more "subtle". I would surely recommend to all. Age is no barrier to the desire to stay "glowing"

19 October 2010 @ 04:26 PM, Yew - Selangor says:

I was asked to use this soap and I thot it was just another kind of soap....however, after using it for a few days I seems to like it very much as it is what as it claimed. I felt my face was very clean and good after using it and cant find any other soap like this which is not dry at all....have been using it for a few months now since May...and it last very long too for a 50gm soap. 3 - 4mths!! Value for money. (I have tried using another kind of soap with the same price but it was too dry after using for a number of days). Victoria eggwhite soap is indeed so far the best in town for me. I would recommend to others.


















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comfirmation order form

Name:
Email Address:
address:
contact number:
item code: album url ;colour;oty;amount(1 line per item)
shipping & Handling :Within Malaysia
shipping & Handling :sabah / sarawak only
International buyer shipping & handling:
payment method:

Overseas buyer:PAYPAL/

•Charge Note:3.4% (of total amount; ie, Products+Shipping) + RM3 will be added into the shipping charges.These charges are not for me, but to be paid to Paypal.

from where u get to knew us:(ur nick/ID on it as well)
ID/ Nick / others messages:list here.tq

Return Policy *Item purchase are nonreturnable nor exchangable.

Disclaimer *Please read all term and conditions before purchase

Do contact us if you have any further queries or doubts! We appreciate your business!

Disclaimer:I agree that this order  is consider confirmed and I promise to pay the aforementioned items on the agreed payment.


This contact form was created by Freedback.

contact us for any inquire/question

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):